Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

impressive animation... very

It stuns me to see such fluent animation. Especially liked the scenery, not so much the characters, and must say the voicework drags it down a bit, but nothin noteworthy. Overall you emerge yourself in what small story there is, and the animation makes you believe it... well done!

Axon Axon

the sheere fact that you can encounter ret proteins that cut you off BEFORE you even see them tells it all, broken game, like the science, that's why only half a point. The movement is WAY too jerky. And unless you fix this broken stuff (I said stuff) I can't in good conscience rate it higher.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

good... BUT!!!!

I really wanted to play this, been having grown up with sidescrollers like this, it's like a rule NEVER LET UP BE JUMP!!!! it never works!!! Imagine playing this with a controller... it's effin' impossible...

Other than that, great game, but pleeeaaase fix this, it a real drag!!!

Effing Hail Effing Hail

DUDE!!!!

dammit... why do people asume everyone has a 1 X 1 BILLION resolution screen-size... I'm running 1280 X 720, AND REMOVED THE NAVIGATION BAR, AND I STILL COULDN'T SEE THE FRIGGIN GAME!!!! I see this over and over again... WTH!!! I stopped playing 5 seconds in bacause of it, and all the bitchin' I hear about the timer, well I'm not gonna rant about that, BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANNA PLAY THE EFFING GAME BECAUSE OF THE SCREEN SIZE!!!!